- It is a faith-based teaching. It gives sound Christian parenting advice, addressing spiritual issues and practical issues based on the Bible, focusing on the positive and starting from now.
- It’s a powerful outreach tool. The truths put forth in this series are not only good for parents, but are also full of hope and God’s Word for every day life. People at her seminars have been saved, rededicated, and strengthened in their walk with God.
- Karen has been a successful married parent and a successful single parent. She can speak to both from experience, making this an excellent married and single Christian parent resource. (An estimated 35% of children in America are being raised by single parents).
- This series focuses on God’s divine plan for children and their families. Karen’s advice focuses on not just raising “good kids” who obey their parents, but on the purpose of raising well-rounded disciples of the Lord to fulfill their destinies in God.
- This teaching is designed to help parents with children and teens of all ages, not just infants and younger children.
- It has been proven to work. Karen’s own sons, now in their 30s, have been raised on these principles. This teaching is an accumulation of 30 years of parenting and ministry to parents & children.
- Taught as a Discovery Group at RHEMA Bible Church, it has helped countless parents in the U.S. and around the world.
Available in CD and DVD, with workbooks for groups and individual study Parenting With a Purpose is an excellent Christian parenting resource that will meet your need to be a successful parent and will encourage you in the process. See the bookstore for details.